|The wireless indoor house alert is the receiver that will chime when the Solar Security Beams infra-red sensors are broken by a person or vehicle.|
Driveway Alert Indoor House Alert (DW-N86)
|• Ring Tone will sound for 8 seconds|
|• Volume Control Adjustment|
|• House Alert Alarm Volume ≤ 80 dB|
|• Several Indoor House Alerts can be Installed on One Set of Beams|
|• House Alert Requires 240V Power|
|• House Alert Is Not Waterproof - Indoors Only|
|• 2 Year Warranty|
Driveway Alert Solar Beams (DW-B1KM)
|• Solar Powered No Cables|
|• Solar Battery Life Approx. 3 Years or More, Batteries can be Replaced.|
|• Range Approx. 1KM Clear Line of Sight|
|• Infra-Red Distance Mount Beams up to 100m apart|
|• 3 Infra-Red Detection Beams Need to be Broken to Activate Alarm.|
|• The Breaking of 3 Beams Eliminates False Alarms from Livestock, or Dogs|
|• Mount Beams so that the middle infra-red beam is 900mm from the Ground.|
|• Beams are Waterproof|
|• Working Voltage 3.3V|
|• Battery Type LiFePO4Li-ion Battery|
|• Solar Output Current ≥ 4mA at an Illumination Level of 1800Lx|
|• Note that outdoor Illumination on raining days is approx. Level of 2000Lx|
|• Maximum Alarm times in 24 hours is ≥ 50 times|
|• Dimensions 340 x 84 x 45mm|
|• 24 Sets of Beams can be programmed into one Indoor House Alert.|
|• 2 Year Warranty|
TURN ON THE SOLAR BEAMS
1. Press the white button 3 times in a row on the rear of each Solar Beams. Each Solar Beam will go through its start-up noise sequence, taking approx. 5-10 seconds.
2. Line up the infra-red sensors and the beams will emit 3 quick short beeps 6 times. The beams are now active and ready to be installed, once the infra-red sensors are lined up again they will emit the 3 quick short beeps 6 times.
3. Power up the Indoor Security Alert.
1. The Solar Beams Have Been Tested & Programmed to the House Security Alert.
2. NO PROGRAMMING is Required Just Installation.
3. DO NOT test Beams or use Beams indoors.
4. DO NOT test Beams in short periods of time as this could impend the battery life and cause the beams to malfunction.
Installation Precautions How Not to Install Beams
1. Never install the beams on an angle.
2. Ensure there is not an obstacle between the beams as this hinder the transmission.
3. When installing multiple beams install as above so that the beams wireless transmissions do not interfere with each other.
4. Ensure that the Solar Panel is exposed to direct sunlight, do not have the infra-red lights facing direct sun light.
5. High-Voltage towers may interfere with the wireless signal.
Damage resulting from failure by improper use or failure to observe the precautions stated above will not be covered by the warranty period.
This driveway alert will not false alarm if it has been installed correctly. The driveway alert will false alarm if the beams have been knocked out of alignment.
No posts found