The installation is simple and easy, turn the Solar Beams on, mount the Solar Beams and plug in the Indoor Alert. No programming is required, we have already done this for you.
To Adjust Volume on the Indoor Alert
Press and hold the on/off button first, and then press the " Tone " button to adjust the volume.
Indoor Alert (DW-R85)
|• Fully Expandable System|
|• Available in Black or white choose colour above.|
|• The Indoor Chime will chime when the Solar Beams activate.|
|• There are 35 different ring tones/chimes available to choose from.|
|• Four volume adjustments.|
|• Indoor Chime Alarm Volume ≤ 80 dB|
|• The Indoor Chime is not waterproof and requires 240V power.|
|• The Indoor Chime can have backup batteries for power outages.|
|• 32 sets of Solar Beams can be wirelessly linked to one Indoor Chime and each set of Solar Beams can have a different ring tone/chime so that you are made aware of what area has had gone into alarm.|
|• Two driveways, two sets of beams, one Indoor Chime a different chime on each driveway.|
|• 2 Year Warranty|
Infra-Red Solar Beams
The solar beams charge by daylight and they communicate with the Indoor Chime Alert wirelessly. Many sets of beams can be wirelessly paired to one Indoor Chime Alert. The Indoor Chime Alert can be programmed to make a different chime for each set of beams. Many sets of beams can be used for perimeter security on warehouses, sheds, yards or pools. This driveway alert is guaranteed not to false alarm if it has been installed correctly.
Driveway Alert Solar Beams (RV-DWB1KM)
|• Solar Powered No Cables|
|• The Waterproof Solar Beams can be mounted 100m apart spanning across a driveway or along a fence line.|
|• The Solar Beams can be mounted clear-line of sight up to 1KM from the Indoor Chime located inside the premises. Buildings and thick vegetation will reduce the wireless distance however as a general rule 800m in this circumstance is achievable.|
|• The Solar Beams have three infra-red sensors that all need to be broken at the same time to wirelessly alert the Indoor Chime, this prevents false alarms.|
|• The driveway alert will false alarm if the beams have been knocked out of alignment.|
|• Mount Beams so that the middle infra-red beam is 900mm from the Ground.|
|• With correct installation the beams can trigger an alarm approx. 50 times within a 24 hour period.|
|• Beams are Waterproof|
|• Working Voltage 3.3V|
|• Solar Battery Life Approx. 3-4 Years or More, Batteries can be Replaced.|
|• Battery Type LiFePO4Li-ion Battery|
|• Solar Output Current ≥ 4mA at an Illumination Level of 1800Lx|
|• Note that outdoor Illumination on raining days is approx. Level of 2000Lx|
|• Maximum Alarm times in 24 hours is ≥ 50 times|
|• Dimensions 340 x 84 x 45mm|
|• 24 Sets of Beams can be programmed into one Indoor House Alert.|
|• 2 Year Warranty|
TURN ON THE SOLAR BEAMS
1. Press the white button 3 times in a row on the rear of each Solar Beams. Each Solar Beam will go through its start-up noise sequence, taking approx. 5-10 seconds.
2. Line up the infra-red sensors and the beams will emit 3 quick short beeps 6 times. The beams are now active and ready to be installed, once the infra-red sensors are lined up again they will emit the 3 quick short beeps 6 times.
3. Power up the Indoor Security Alert.
1. The Solar Beams Have Been Tested & Programmed to the House Security Alert.
2. NO PROGRAMMING is Required Just Installation.
3. DO NOT test Beams or use Beams indoors.
4. DO NOT test Beams in short periods of time as this could impend the battery life and cause the beams to malfunction.
Installation Precautions How Not to Install Beams
1. Never install the beams on an angle.
2. Ensure there is not an obstacle between the beams as this hinder the transmission.
3. When installing multiple beams install as above so that the beams wireless transmissions do not interfere with each other.
4. Ensure that the Solar Panel is exposed to direct sunlight, do not have the infra-red lights facing direct sun light.
5. High-Voltage towers may interfere with the wireless signal.
Damage resulting from failure by improper use or failure to observe the precautions stated above will not be covered by the warranty period.
This driveway alert will not false alarm if it has been installed correctly. The driveway alert will false alarm if the beams have been knocked out of alignment.